2010-09-17

EmErGenCY LeAVe

سبحان الله , الحمد لله , لااله الا الله , الله أكبر

HA2 ... 1st time ever i had taken an emergency leave today!!! it's all because of Ex5 my beloved motorcycle. It was happened in raining, while i'm riding my motorcycle suddenly it was stopped without any notice at mahameru highway hua2 ... ALHAMDULILLAH nothing was happened as i'm controlling it with full of machoness!!! ;) *actually really2 cuak* . after that I stopped for a while n start the engine carefully. it is successful!!! hua2 . However!!! jeng3 , after about 5 minutes it stopped again, and this time... totally breakdown cannot be started. ha2. so i just push it under the flyover, and wait until it cool down. Then i try again to start it, and the result so disappointing. Thus, i'm just call my fren to help me "tunde" my motor, and call my bos mentioned about this problem. he said just apply an emergency leave. ha2. Then after arrive at "bengkel abg mee" and talk about the amount to be paid for the breakdown it is about rm500 wow!!! amazing, it's like my hair is falling drastically =)) then what can i do ... ALHAMDULILLAH at least nothing happened to me!!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nasib kau selamat walau mcm byk gak la duit kau terbang. Hu hu

-taro

Z-NaZRi said...

ha2... yup2 taro... nak bt cmne.. rezeki aku tu he2 ALHAMDULILLAH .

Post a Comment

FeEL FrEe To DrOp ComMeNtS =)